Recipes We Love
Our friends are very creative and come up with new and delicious ways of using our products all the time. Here are some of our favorite recipes!
That's a Spicy Meatball!
This recipe is a quick, simple appetizer that you can throw together in mere seconds. It's a tailgate favorite! When I don't have time to fuss around and I need something that's easy and inexpensive, this is my go-to and it's a winner every time! If you have more time, you can make your own meatballs, but then this wouldn't be as quick and as simple, now would it?
- 1 - Pkg Frozen Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 - 8oz Jar Jalapeno Jam (any flavor, but peach jalapeno is a favorite)
- Mix the meatballs and the jam together and pour into a crock-pot
- Cook on high for 2 hours
Brie be Jammin'
Brie cheese, wrapped in puff pastry, smothered in jam, and baked until it's ooey and gooey! YUM! Serve with sliced apples, baked garlic, and crackers and you have one fancy appetizer. Your guests will love it. Experiment with different jams and other toppings to create your own masterpiece.
- 1 Small Wheel of Brie
- 3 or 4 TBSP Pear Jam (any flavor will do, but this combo is yummy)
- Slivered Almonds
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- Cut the brie wheel in half lengthwise (so you have two smaller rounds)
- Place 1/2 of the brie skin side down on a sheet of puff pastry
- Spoon several tablespoons of pear jam over the top and sprinkle with slivered almonds
- Place the other 1/2 of brie on top and wrap the puff pastry around the entire wheel
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet and bake according to puff pastry directions until golden brown, let cool slightly and serve